- Al and Sylvia Zielinski decide to start Adirondack Septic Tank as a weekend endeavor in order to supplement their income.
- Al operates a single truck built in their backyard.
- Adirondack Septic Tank quickly grew beyond Al and Sylvia's home and a garage was purchased to serve as a base of operation.
- Once again Adirondack Septic Tank outgrew its home and a new site was found on the rapidly developing Route 30 corridor in Amsterdam.
- After settling in the new location Al and company were able to focus on growth.
- Adirondack Septic Tank expands its services to include the rental of portable restroom and trailer units.
- Both residential and commercial units are offered.
- Adirondack Septic Tank gambles on a new piece of equipment known as a waterjetter.
- The unit, branded Powerjet® by Adirondack Septic Tank, uses high pressure water to clear and clean sewer and drain lines.
- With a waterjetter in hand Adirondack Septic Tank is able to grow and better service their customers.
- After years of working alongside Al, son Rick takes over as Al retires.
- Rick immediately focuses on growing the company and expanding services.
- Rick's wife Anne joins Sylvia in the office and the two work together until Sylvia retires in 2002.
- Adirondack Septic Tank and its employees currently operate a fleet of vacuum truck and Powerjet® service vehicles, along with excavation equipment and an inventory of portable restrooms.